This position is located in Toronto and Currently Remote due to Pandemic. Candidate must be ready to support EST hours.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably with a technical major such as engineering, computer science, etc.
- Hands-on experience with OpenShift.
- Must have really good hands-on experience with enterprise container technology, such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Rancher, etc.
- Familiarity with container vulnerability scanning and remediation.
- Openshift architecture and implementation experience.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines, workflows, and associated tools, such as Git, Bamboo, Sonar Qube, etc.
- Familiarity with scripting and automation tools, including batch scripts, PowerShell, Chef, Ansible, Terraform or other similar tools.
- Ability to adapt to technical change, to include a willingness to learn new technologies, processes, and tools.