Our client is in need of several Build Project Manager 2 consultants for an initial 12-month contract in either Alberta, British Columbia or Ontario.
Accountable for the planning & successful delivery of small projects with low risk, complexity, and business impact. Responsible for coordinating activities of the project team, identifying appropriate resources needed, developing schedules to ensure project is delivered on time, and within defined scope, meeting, or exceeding customer expectations. Applies project coordination techniques and skills combined with experience in a large complex business environment. Accountable to the project manager and/or other project stakeholders regarding project status. All deliverables are created according to current defined methodology and tools. Bi-lingual is an asset.
Must have skills:
1. Interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
2. Organizational and time Management
3. Problem Solving
4. Ability to work effectively cross functional teams
Nice to have skills:
1. Working knowledge of Project Coordination
2. Telecom Experience (Cisco and/or Avaya Product knowledge)
3. Computer Skills (Microsoft Office, especially Excel & Microsoft Outlook)