TELUS Agriculture is looking for experienced Operational Change Managers to join our Business Systems delivery team to support the implementation of a greenfield implementation of SuccessFactors Human Resources Information System (HRIS) & SAP S/4 Hana Cloud ERP system. The successful candidate will work effectively individually and with team members to achieve end-user satisfaction and success through the project lifecycle working in partnership with the rest of the project delivery teams. The team is passionate and proud of developing world-class enterprise grade applications driving improvements to workplace processes and daily work life. With your customer-oriented lens you will connect IT systems to the services our team members and customers use and empower them to successfully adopt use of these new systems in their daily activities.
• Identify the appropriate channels and communication needs for the different stakeholder groups impacted by the project.
• Assess the impact of change on identified stakeholders
• Identify level of impact in business processes, organization, i.e. role profiles/ tasks, technology and behavior/ culture
• Plan and identify appropriate change agents / ambassadors to support the digital transformation
• Enlist change agents / ambassadors
• Monitor/ review stakeholder adoption and to refine the change strategy if necessary
• Develop a stakeholder engagement plan describing appropriate strategies as well as measurements and project objectives for different stakeholder groups (e.g. senior management, middle management, key user)
• Assess and develop a learning
• Align major communication milestones and develop a timeline considering milestones and the (agile) project approach
• Define communication activities including their delivery dates targets, purpose, content and key message and assign responsibilities for preparation, review and approval
• Determine the supporting organizational change management activities for the transition to the new ways of working.
• Working with a learning specialist, create a comprehensive learning development plan with defined content, roles, and responsibilities and monitor progress
• Define, identify, nominate, enable, motivate and coordinate resources for the training project
• Plan measurement of communication effectiveness, stakeholder engagement effectiveness, learning effectiveness and organizational transition effectiveness aligned to major OCM milestones
• Plan activities to prepare a continuous change management practice.
• Strong experience in successfully leading change management and communication activities related to the implementation of a greenfield SAP S/4 Hana Cloud ERP implementation.
• Strong collaboration and communications skills, including the ability to present information to all levels of leadership
• Ability to manage and adapt to shifting priorities
• Strong business and analytical acumen
• Creativity and be an innovative thinker while problem solving and troubleshooting
• Good experience managing multiple stakeholders across different business units and advanced time and change management skills
• You have 3+ years of experience with the SAP S/4 Hana Cloud platform (FI&CO, Professional Services, Procurement) with a clear understanding of systems technical capabilities and limitations
• You have strong consensus building skills and the ability to effectively coordinate and manage across multiple business units and technical teams.
• Previous experience in leading change management as part of multiple merger & acquisition integration projects.
• Good track record of exceptional communication and collaboration skills to influence and build strong business partner relationships
• Experience in drafting internal end-user communications required to support the change management plan associated to the implementation of internal business systems such as ERP, CRM etc.