·Digital press operator high volume black/white and color
· Basic to complex document completion, document management, inventory management and basic equipment maintenance.
· Mail, standard shipping, scanning, customer service
· Working with the team to carry out the required printing work
· Take care of the printing finish, Knife, binding, assembly.
· Make sure you understand the customer's requirements and expectations.
· Fully understand the full range of products and services we offer and know the resources available to meet requests.
· Set realistic goals with customers in relation to their needs, expectations, and delivery times, while respecting the service agreement.
· Comply with internal procedures to meet hearing requirements. · Perform certain administrative tasks.
· Always ensure quality control.
EXPERIENCES AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Experience in printing or related cases.
· Experiences with the MSOffice and Acrobate Pro suite (Creative suite a plus to have)
· Able to handle print work requests from A to Z (reading email, complete order form, execute order, contact customer if question, timely and error-free work delivery)
· Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks to ensure the timely completion of all activities.
· Customer experience/customer service role
· Able to listen and communicate effectively
· Able to read, write and follow basic instructions in French and English
· Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds