Our Client in Ontario is looking for a Network Specialist for an initial 12 months contract
1.The position is to provide support for media automization platform deployment for best network initiatives.
2. Develop and distribute status update reports that provide accurate and meaningful information related to the progress of a customer service issue.
3. May engage vendors and/or upstream partners (e.g. TP&E, CTO, NSF, Marketing) by providing constructive feedback to effect positive changes and network reliability.
4. Provides input into technical designs.
Participates and/or leads the planning, coordinating and implementating project requirements.
5. May consult with internal and/or external customers, peers and/or vendors to review major outages and trends and recommend service upgrades.
6. May assist in the development of Business Cases for capital or OPEX budgets.
7. Adherence to change management processes.
8. Develop and maintain documentation and information, e.g. network diagrams, typologies, contact information, etc.
Must to have skills:
1. Computer networking knowledge- Network support, network management. Min of 3-5 yrs of experience
2. Network testing, User acceptance testing
3. Experience with Wireshark and backend analysis.
4. Certifications in networking.
5. Experience in coordination and have good communication.