This person will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with team members for problem solving, bug fixes, new feature implementations, work planning and code demonstrations.
- Collaborate with other teams to coordinate changes to shared interfaces.
- Collaborate with team and leaders to develop optimal technical solutions that the balance capabilities of third-party vendors, business requirements, and the team’s internal goals for technical excellence.
- Adhere to team standards for writing and documenting code.
- Learn and follow SAFE and Agile principles and processes.
Desirable Skills in:
- 3+ years of experience using NodeJs
- Ability to collaboratively work through technical issues in a professional manner, making design considerations and trade-offs as needed
- Knowledge with RabbitMQ software
- 2+ years of experience using Oracle database
- 3+ years of Java coding experience
- 2+ year of experience using Openshift/Cloud application
- A team member who takes ownership of every client interaction and is accountable for effective outcomes beyond that interaction.
- A professional that demonstrates empathy by listening to understand client's unique emotions and situations, in order to communicate in a clear, honest and genuine way.
- A team member who collaborates to get things done by leveraging their own and reach other's unique talents.
- A team member who eagerly adapts to meet the changing needs of our clients
- A team member who proactively seeks to make things better