Our client is in need of a Marketing Manager 3 for an initial 12-month contract in Vancouver BC.
You will work alongside our Senior Market Manager to partner with many of the clients teams to further integrate their solutions into existing and emerging marketing and channel plans for their Consumer Health Group.
Writing, managing, and distributing multiple communications across their consumer sales channels and product categories.
Designing, developing, and lifecycle management of sales aids, tool kits, templates, and other go-to-market sales collateral.
Develop and deliver weekly program and channel performance reports highlighting key activities and opportunities for improvement.
Being part of both standard operational projects and competitive responses in the marketplace.
What you will bring:
You have an entrepreneurial and ownership mentality with proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously from end to end.
Naturally curious, you are able to embed yourself into your stakeholder teams to understand their strategy and objectives and how best to bring this to market to maximize sales and customer adoption.
You are able to quickly develop strong working relationships within your team and across the organization to get work done efficiently and accurately.
You are customer-centric and can simplify pricing and technical product concepts into customer-centric language and value propositions.
Must Have Skills:
1. Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in Consumer marketing, marketing communications, product management.
2. University degree in Business/ Commerce, Communications, or similar field. Applicants without degrees mentioned but with relevant work experience are encouraged to apply.
3. Exceptional structured thinking and communications skills (written and verbal).
4. Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to think critically and analytically to propose creative solutions and recommendations.
5. Previous experience in health or health related industries preferred.