Our client is in need of a Design Specialist 2 for an initial 12-month contract with extension in Vancouver, BC.
Must have skills:
- Develop and close the design of new and revised fibre networks to meet functional requirements and comply with the clients Engineering specification.
- Handles complex components of larger design projects, and provides subject matter expertise in Outside Plant, MDU, MTU & Hospitality build
- Investigate existing fibre infrastructure and scope out construction/build work to enable GPON-based services provisioned to the customers.
- Provide solution design and network architecture, scope of build, and statements of work during build stage, provisioning and complicated design support during pre-sale activities.
- Works in specific field without detailed supervision.
1. Thorough understanding of Telecommunication Wireline Design and Engineering
2 Team player
3. Able to manage vendor relationship and interaction
Nice to have skills:
1. Presentation Skills
2. Design Software (Spatial net)
3. Prior experience in fibre network construction and design