Who we are
My Client is a tech-service provider unifying people, technology, and business to help brands grow and increase profitability.
We don’t see digital transformation as a choice anymore; rather an imperative. One that focuses on perfecting experiences, not just products and processes. One that empowers us to do more, by doing it more intelligently. And one that believes in the creation of tomorrow - today.
Join our growth-driven culture and help us lead, innovate and simplify. We are looking for team members who embody our values:
- Empathetic - you seek to understand before you solve and succeed
- Innovative - you don’t just live in the future, you invent it
- Persevering - you start with tenacity and end with devotion
- Reliable - you deliver what you promise
- Inclusive - you believe we are stronger together than apart
You will be working in a department which is part of Capital Markets, within a banking client in a Salesforce Developer role , with various ongoing initiatives and you will succeed by
- Collaborative Development: Performs technical analysis, design, configuration, and implementation support for system integrations and Salesforce customization. Create actionable technical documentation based on gathered business requirements. Assist with scoping and planning of various CRM related projects and initiatives
- Programming Ability: Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code
- Code Quality: Responsible for developing custom applications and code, Lightning Components, Apex, Triggers, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions. Writes, tests, analyzes, and implements high quality code according to specifications.
- You’ll be a key part of an innovative, “first to market” technology culture, contributing to our client’s CRM transformation.
- As a Salesforce Developer you’ll own all technical aspects of Salesforce, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code.
- You’ll build easy, flexible, and personalized banking solutions that enhance client experience and change the way that people bank.
- Familiarity with the complexity of Banking IT ecosystems and architecture and mortgage industry. A strong curiosity and desire to learn about new technology in the financial and retail banking space
Who you are
- Broad knowledge of the platform - Service Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, Einstein, Shield, APIs, security, integration patterns with external apps
- You can demonstrate experience in: 5+ years of hands-on development experience with Salesforce. as well as a pulse on innovative technology;
- Technical experience with: Salesforce architecture and API, Writing Ligtning components and Apex classes and triggers. Demonstrative success with Salesforce integration projects.
- You have experience of integrating Salesforce with other applications via real-time, batch, sync, async. It’s an advantage if you have experience writing Salesforce DX and Financial Services Cloud experience.
- You have Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users. Technical project management experience preferably in Agile software development mythologies
- You have a certification in: Certified Salesforce Developer, Certified Salesforce Advanced Developer a plus.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of a team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision. You are passionate about client service - You want the work you do each day to result in a positive client experience.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability..
Nice to have skills
- Previous Banking industry experience
- Self starter
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Flexibility to work in a challenging environment
What to expect
Besides Competitive Salary and working for one of Canada’s Best Managed and Top 50 Technology Companies, you should expect:
- Purposeful Work: autonomy, resources, and time you need to do what matters for our clients and most importantly - you
- Positive Environment: recognition coupled with a flexible environment that celebrates diversity, inclusivity and encourages everyone to achieve their best
- Growth & Development: opportunities to grow professionally and personally through mentorship, training, and development programs
- Transparency & Trust: direction, purpose, mission, and expectations are never a secret; you’ll always know where you stand as well as where you’re going
- Exclusive Perks: discounts on shopping, the gym, insurance, mobile phone plans, not to mention an office smoothie bar and enough coffee to make you vibrate
- Meaningful Benefits: life happens. You’ll get health, dental, vision, disability, travel insurance, and much more all covered by us
- Unforgettable Events: team bonding, BBQs, office lunches (pizza, always pizza), gala dinners, and any other excuse to have fun
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent