Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Digital Marketing & D2C within Reputation and Brand, this role will be an important contributor to the digital center of expertise working in partnership with digital strategists, the content producer, writers and designers to create optimized programs and campaigns designed to increase web traffic and support conversion KPI’s through the use of social media marketing and growth hacking strategies and a focus on conversion rate optimization.
- Work in close collaboration with the Digital Marketing Strategists in the Everyday & Direct to Consumer squad to contribute creative ideas on how to leverage social media and digital marketing to help achieve business and communication objectives.
- Translate client segment and digital marketing content strategies into social media marketing plans that drives engagement, website traffic and builds the brand.
- Employ growth hacking techniques to test various social media tactics and other digital channel strategies to optimize for higher conversion rates.
- Collaborate closely with the editorial strategist in Brand Communications and social media strategist within the Brand experience squad to ensure tight alignment to the editorial calendar and maximise social media opportunities via a PESO model.
- Implement social media SEO tactics aligned to keyword and SEO strategies.
- Create, manage and execute a social media marketing calendar supporting the everyday banking consumer target audiences with a focus on products, solutions and advice aligned to the overall editorial calendar, market plans and content backlog.
- Stay abreast of the latest and emerging trends in social media marketing and growth hacking and share these with the digital strategists and other team members.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Deep knowledge and understanding of all relevant social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and other emerging technologies.
- Experience utilizing social media management, publishing, advertising (especially Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads Manager and LinkedIn Ads Manager) and monitoring tools to understand performance to continually improve and optimize to generate conversions.
- Previous experience in PPC is an asset.
- Experience running hands on social media campaigns, managing social media budgets, social ad buys, social video and stories, A/B testing, target audience segmentation, social media pixels and retargeting/remarketing all within various social media platforms.
- Experience with Social Studio and Hubspot is an asset.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Passion for social media marketing with demonstrable experience achieving goals and targets.
- Creativity, curiosity and intuition for all things social media but with a strong data driven approach.
- A big fan of metrics, scaling, pivoting and optimizing.
Accreditation and Experience
- Relevant post-secondary education and 3+ years hands on experience managing social media channels and executing organic and paid social campaigns.
- Verifiable examples of social media marketing expertise and successes.
- Experience in managing both B2C and B2B social media campaigns is an asset