One of our client is looking for an IT Project Manager for a 12 months contract in Ottawa.
- Collect, organize, and analyze change requests and provide guidance on change management planning and process for the program team.
- Organize change request submissions and ensure quality of change descriptions and impacts to schedule, scope, budget and quality.
- Coordinate reviews of change requests and assign stakeholders for review to agreed to review period.
- Ensure appropriate governance and managing internal reviews and sign off of changes.
- Manage and maintain all change document storage and change log summary.
- Maintain current versions of contracts
- Maintain change request variance reporting and dashboard summary for executive review.
- Capture and release minutes for change management meetings.
Accountable for the planning & successful delivery of large projects with moderate risk, complexity and cross-functional business impact or multiple medium sized projects. Responsible for identifying and securing project resources and managing project schedules and budget to ensure that the project is delivered on time, on budget and within agreed to scope, meeting or exceeding customer expectations. Defines project scope and deliverables, consistently adhering to predefined quality measurements to meet business needs and direction. Applies strong project management techniques and skills combined with a large complex business environment in the implementation of the solution. Accountable to the project stakeholders and/or other project managers applying strong leadership skills to remove obstacles and resolve conflicts.
Must to have skills:
1. Change management experience
2 MS Project
3. GoC Security clearance
Nice to have skills:
1. MS Office