Description of Work:
1. Translate relevant elements of the product/program vision into a clear delivery strategy for Team Member Tools experience, (covering multiple enterprise systems including CRM and Product origination tools )
2. Build great stakeholder partnerships across different business value streams (Including UX Teams, Architects, Security Developers and others) to drive activities across the product life cycle.
3. Create and maintain well-defined product roadmaps with the flexibility to pivot and align with fast-changing business drivers/enterprise priorities.
4. Co-Lead cross-functional product teams composed of Architects, Researchers, UX Designers, Developers etc.
5. Functionally decompose product from roadmap level to delivery/scrum level (Increment Planning / Story Mapping / Backlog Management etc)
5. Discover, Decompose, Define, Prioritize and fully own product requirements for all channels and integrations capabilities
6. Accountable for the creation and management of all product management artifacts including but not limited to; Product Roadmaps, Product Backlogs (User Stories), Story maps, Release management plans.
Required Skills and Experience:
1. A passion to solve problems and create value leveraging digital technologies.
2. 5+ years of product management experience in the enterprise systems space
3. Strong skills and demonstrated understanding of software platforms and architecture.
4. Proven experience eliciting (discovering), scoping, analyzing, specifying, validating and documenting product requirements through collaboration with both business and technical stakeholders.
5. At least 3 years of working experience with Scrum as an agile framework for product development and delivery; as well as a general understanding of agile software development practices and SDLC methodologies.
6. Good understanding of application architecture practices and platform/API services & products.
7. Ability to work independently, apply judgment, maintain stable performance under stress and flexibility in an evolving work environment
8. Effective communication and negotiation skills
9. Financial services industry experience an asset
9. A technical background with previous experience interfacing between business and technology stakeholders in the digital product space is PREFERRED.