Our client is need of a Project Manager 1 for an initial 12-month contract in either Alberta or British Columbia.
Responsible for small sized projects. Provides overall direction to the formulation, development, implementation, and delivery of a project. Plans and manages all aspects of a project including, but not limited to, scope, execution, and budget Manages projects comprised of multiple sub-projects and tasks. Evaluates project deliverable changes and determines their impact on related and interdependent tasks and projects Develops detailed project plans. Monitors and controls project plan. Conducts status reviews with team leaders and management. Identifies variances and initiates corrective action to stay on target. Resolves and/or ensures appropriate resolution of all business and technical issues Identifies and manages risks associated with the project. Develops and executes contingency plan Negotiates changes in scope, budget or calendar with Project Owner and/or management Performs analysis of schedule, regarding resources, costs and task completion.
You will lead in a collaborative team environment with a focus on marketing excellence while being integral to the cross functional success of Broadband Networks Implementation, Marketing Customer Experience, Customer Service Delivery and other business units.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to truly own all major facets of a program, from Community Planning to Marketing Strategy Execution with opportunities to develop growth strategies for Fibre build community processes.
• Construct and execute Community Marketing Milestone Plans that interlock with Access build plans
• Achieve Fibre Community readiness objectives to enable our customer and business loading targets
• Take end-to-end responsibility to clearly define issues, develop options, present recommendations and drive the issue to closure with the support of Marketing, Broadband Network and extended team members
• Lead innovation projects that drive efficiencies and customer experience improvements within our team portfolio
• With a proven ability to process both detailed variables, and broad strategic decisions to adjust program schedules at the correct level (e.g. understand the implications of changes in one part of a schedule, and adjust the other parts of the schedule appropriately)
• Known for your communication and facilitation skills, you collaborate across groups to help drive decision-making
• Experience managing a cross functional program and influencing without authority
• Powerful, concise and effective communication and presentation skills to all levels of management and external parties
• Demonstrated capacity for problem solving, analysis, and making sound recommendations leading to the development and implementation of process improvements
• Ability to prioritize in a dynamic changing environment
Must Have Skills:
• Demonstrated ability with the Microsoft suite and Google Suite
• Project Management Professional (PMP) designation or similar certification
• 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
Nice to Have skills:
1. Project Management Certification (CAPM), bonus to have
2. Degree in Business / Equivalent nature