Master Data Adminstrator
Overview of your role:
Administrator, Data Management is responsible for the maintenance and integrity of the master database related to all products (glass and non-glass) and codes used by the company.
You will continue to make a difference:
- Maintain the company database, keep up to date and ensure its integrity for more complex parts.
- Manage and monitor NAGS (National auto-glass specifications) information to ensure availability of codes in the system.
- Administer and respond to internal and external customer inquiries regarding product issues (pricing, supplier file changes, part file maintenance, part creation, etc.)
- Subject matter expert for all master data related information
- Point of contact for all data integrity related to NAGS
- BAC Management in administration or any other field deemed relevant
- 4 years of job-related experience
- Bilingualism (French/English)
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office suite, in-depth knowledge of Excel, basic Access
- AS400 experience is a plus
- Team player but also able to work well autonomously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize
You will be able to see the results of your work and you will have the opportunity to try new avenues.
You'll have access to best practices from a large international community.
Our comprehensive benefits package starts on your first day of work.
We are a growing organization where opportunities for advancement, training, and skill development are everywhere.