Our client is in need of TWO Network Project Manager 3 for an initial 18-month contract in Vancouver, BC.
This is a transformational opportunity to work with a tier one Telecom client.
You will work together with the client’s build partner(s) to maximize the build efficiency, increase schedule predictability, and identify unit cost efficiencies while driving sustainable & strong engagement with their partners. You will provide field-level oversight to lead the construction of the client’s outside plant network while providing guidance around standards, quality and safety to build partner groups.
• You will lead the client’s build partners involved in the build of all the client’s PureFibre infrastructure
• By handling the implementation of our Outside Plant infrastructure across various communities in British Columbia
• By verifying that worksite safety is being followed and by promoting a safe work environment through in-field safety audits
• You’ll be responsible for maintaining high-quality standards and compliance to ensure workload is retired as planned to meet strategic objectives by working closely with various internal and external teams to develop consistent operating processes within the construction discipline
• Part of your role with be to identify and remove challenges that would otherwise impede progress and actively communicate build project status and any risks
• We will trust you to ensure the quality of construction through in-field quality audits and activity seek solutions with build partners
• You will review financial documents in order to ensure accuracy and to find opportunities for savings
This role is 70% in field (on the ground in neighborhoods and communities assigned) and 30% mobile office based.
• With your customer First passion and your ability to maintain a high level of performance under varying conditions and time constraints you will bring your experience collaborating with customers to resolve customer service issues
• You have behavioral flexibility, tenacity and positive oral and written communication skills, demonstration of sound judgment and decisiveness coupled with a proven track record as an authentic leader who leads by example
• Validated ability to analyze, monitor and manage a budget
• With your talent to improve performance through observing, assessing and sharing information about performance expectations with various teams.
• Put your strong collaboration and influencing skills to use across the organization and up and down the hierarchy
• You have the aptitude to learn with an entrepreneurial spirit and a proficiency to prioritize in a dynamic environment
• You have a related degree/diploma or equivalent related experience
Nice to have's:
• Previous related management experience
• PMP certification
• 5+ years Telecom outside plant build experience
• Prior experience with systems like JIRA, SAP, MyWorld, SpatialNet, SRM
• Robust knowledge of Copper & Fiber Outside Plant (Civil and Aerial Disciplines)
• Results focused,
• Good planning and organizing skills
• Related work-site safety
• Ensuring project quality: QC/QA
• Ability to read and understand construction prints
• Experience interfacing with customers to resolve customer service issues
• G-Suite & Microsoft group of programs
• Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills
• Class 5 driver’s license