Tasks and Deliverables
The contractor(s) will be responsible for the following activities for the Windows & SQL
Server Upgrade project including:
- Analyzing and outlining the current and future state of the various application
environments that require upgrading.
- Work with the Project Manager(s) to determine requirements for each upgrade to
support the scheduling of the upgrades.
o Understanding and translating business and technical requirements;
o Collect data and update the project tracking board;
o Engaging with resources as required;
o Communication; and
o Other duties as required related to the project
- Establish and maintain working relationships with various stakeholders to
determine appropriate IT solutions
- Collaborate with other team members, vendors and business partners.
Deliverables will include:
- Requirements documents (current and future state)
- Gap analysis
- Determining / documenting constraints and dependencies
- Issues and risks documentation
- Status Reports / updating project tracking board
We require a seasoned resource(s) to support the successful implementation with high quality
deliverables. The resource(s) qualifications are as follows:
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a Business Analyst role - Mandatory
- Minimum two (2) years of project experience with IT infrastructure upgrade
projects or delivering significant technology initiatives in a government or
healthcare setting - Mandatory
- Proven business analyst experience on projects of similar scope and size.
Proven analytical skills and experience working in a large, complex
- Ability to work with multiple business stakeholders and elicit business needs.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong business / technical documentation writing skills.
- Ability to deliver under tight timelines
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project
- Experience working with a team that could be remote at times
- Proven track record of successful client engagements
- Prior experience working in a health sector environment is desired
- Prior experience in server upgrades would be beneficial