View all jobs
Project Manager - TI090421-IIIIVancouver, BC
- MBA or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience of acquiring millions of customers for a consumer mobile app.
- Experience of building digital acquisition, retention and loyalty strategies from the ground up.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and outcome focused personality preferred, ability to work in an environment similar to a startup.
- 3+ years managing a TV business, with specific experience related to marketing and site experience and optimization preferred.
- 5+ years of Project management or related experience.
- 2+ years of customer acquisition on digital channels marketing on various channels like app-stores, paid social, paid search, content, organic, referral, email, podcasts, affiliate, and video.
- 5+ years of product management experience that includes product execution and go to market strategy.
- 5+ years of mobile app product management experience.
- Knowledge of digital channel selling tools (machine learning recommendations, ads, etc.).
- Deep knowledge of customer life cycle (awareness, acquisition, conversion, engagement, and retention).
- Demonstrated results working by influencing stakeholders in a matrixed cross-functional organization.
- Ability to work effectively with business and engineering teams.
- Ability to independently lead and influence senior leaders.
- Strong analytical skills to pull insights from quantitative and qualitative data sets.
- Technical acumen to partner with engineers and user experience to launch features on mobile apps and websites.
- Ability to own and deliver against business and financial goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to drive/display ownership/proactive behavior.
- Attend client based meetings.
- Managing the project efficiently.
- Conducting presentations for the employees.
- Experience working with different project managers.
- Analyzing the technical customer requirements.
- Development of client specific solutions.