· Researching and resolving day to day Workday Payroll issues
· Work with client to support the new requirements for Payroll in Workday
· Provide support for regular and special payroll processes in Workday
· Provide support for post-payroll activities like posting, bank transfer and pay checks in Workday
· Provide support for various Payroll interfaces in Workday
· Provide support and guidance to the client’s parallel payroll testing
· Assist the integration team in helping to test integrations between Workday and benefit providers, payroll, absence, time tracking systems and other 3rd party/custom solutions
Global Time Tracking and Absence experience
· Knowledge in Absence Plans, Time Entry Templates, Time Calculations, Time Entry Codes, Eligibility Rules, Accrual Calculations, Business Processes, Custom Reports, Calculated Fields, and EIBs
· Analyze Workday Updates and provide recommendations to clients
· Provide support to core HCM application
· Creating and Updating Workday configurations based on requirement changes
· Provide support for Legal and regulatory reports in Workday
· Provide support for year-end reporting and other year-end activities in Workday
· Perform Fit/Gap analysis against delivered system functionality to provide a solution.
· Provide or assist with all necessary project documentation such as Project Charter, Requirements Document, Testing Plan/Strategy, etc.
· Develop and ensure thorough and comprehensive system testing and training.