Highlights of qualifications
- Proficient with testing frameworks such as JUnit, Microsoft unit test framework for managed code, etc.
- Familiar with widely used Automated test tools such as Test complete, build automation tools, and CICD pipelines
- Ability to design and develop testing frameworks
- In-depth understanding of Java, Python, SQL, C++/C# and markup languages
- complete understanding of version control and managed code
- Ability to create automated Load and performance tests from the ground up
- Familiarity with testing methodologies
- Deep understanding of best engineering practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code review, source control, build, test, deploy, and operations.
Responsibilities for QA Engineer
- Create and maintain automated tests
- Manage and maintain build and deployment tools and maintain test environments
- Develop Functional and System Integration Test Scenarios based on analysis of Business Requirements and user stories
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests and create tests to verify bug fixes
- Document results of tests to be used by the development team and recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Works closely with the software developer to enhance and improve programs