We are looking for a QE manager for a 6-12 montsh contract with one of our digital client in Toronto, ON.
- Working experience in Onshore /Offshore model with Strong and Effective Communication skills.
- Experience in implementing Test Strategies at different stages of testing throughout the SDLC (Sprint, Integration, Sanity, Functional End to End, Regression End to End, Security, Handset-Mobile/Tablet & Performance testing), by working closely with team and other stakeholders such as UAT and vendor partners.
- Experienced with Requirement Analysis, Test Data setup, Env Setup (Sandbox, Downstream dependencies etc), Test Planning, Test Case Creation, Test Execution, Defect Management & Reporting, Status Reporting
- Team Handling skills & People management ,Well versed with Customer handling capabilities.
- Experienced with a sound understanding of scaled Agile model & DevOps.
- Must support and propagate the Quality Engineering practices on regular basis, such that maximum Progression & Regression coverage happens through Automation.
- Experienced SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test). This means, the role requires a sound understanding of various Languages & Automation tools ( Java , Selenium WebDriver, Groovy in Soap Pro , Karate).
- Must also have experience in setting up Automation framework (using TestNG, Jenkins, Maven, Oracle DB etc).
- Demonstrate leadership and mentoring skills. The role requires interaction with SDETs across various scrum teams, working on different components (UI, Services, API etc) o Demonstrate collaboration amongst the Leads of Scrum, E2E Primes & UAT o Must sense risks timely and mitigate it accordingly. For example - For critical projects & releases, one must be able to identify the downstream systems making changes or Env dependencies, which can impact delivery timelines and the Testing approach. Should highlight any such risks to management immediately.