The ideal candidate is passionate about design and bringing team vision to life in stores. They can work independently as well as with fellow team members to meet goals across multiple projects while also bringing a positive attitude. They are expected to work/consult with other internal teams and external partners regarding issues that arise during the process.
The expectation from a senior designer on the team is to lead large scale projects with minimal direction and oversight. They should have a thorough knowledge in all aspects of interior design as well as a desire to share that knowledge with fellow team members.
• Research – Proposes scope of work, timelines and required research to complete projects.
• Concept & Design Development – Presents sketches and preliminary designs regularly to the team throughout the duration of the project in various formats while capturing & interpreting feedback.
• Working Drawings – Coordinates and reviews drawings (Demolition, Construction, RCP, Finishes, Power & Communications, Elevations & Details) for tender/permit.
• Project Management – Hosts meetings and provides meeting minutes to stakeholders, communicates issues along with possible solutions, monitors timelines and ensures all project files are created and filed as per team standards.
• Teamwork & Professionalism – Effectively and professionally communicates with internal and external stakeholders.
o BA in Interior Design from a recognized University or College
o Preferred: LEED certified and/or NCIDQ
o Knowledge of Building Code regulations
o Strong knowledge of the Design Process (including furniture & millwork specifications)
o Preferred: Retail Design experience
o Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
o Microsoft Word & Excel
o Preferred: Vray
Please include link to your portfolio while appliying .