Our Client is in need of a Procurement Sourcing Strategy Manager / Recruiter consultant for an initial 9-month contract in Vancouver, BC.
In this role, you wear several hats: part consultant, part psychic, part counselor and part driver. Focusing 3-12 months out, you will work closely with the business to provide consultative support towards the execution of a proactive recruitment strategy, as well as developing a network of qualified talent to fulfill the organization's current and future needs.
You are a pragmatic, no-nonsense leader with a fantastic sense of humour. Your counsel is equal parts logic, analysis, and strategy. You have a natural curiosity, and you appreciate that failure and vulnerability are healthy ways to learn and grow. You are an experienced recruiter whose passion is to identify and attract exceptional talent for your team.
• Trusted partner to leaders; create, lead and support recruitment strategies.
• Advisor to the business; screen, interview and provide sound candidate recommendations.
• Customer experience advocate; maintain a positive hiring manager and candidate experience during all stages of the process.
• Ambassador of our culture; partner and nurture relationships internally and with external services, associations, and vendors.
• Expert in your field; source qualified candidates, facilitate a selection process and manage all activities through the use of an Applicant Tracking System (Taleo) and internal requisition control systems
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Driven Achiever: able to execute a national recruitment strategy
• Skill Transferor: conducts and trains others in behavioral/competency based interviewing
• Problem Solver: able to find creative ways to source candidates using internet, e. Recruitment tools and direct recruitment strategies
• Strong Collaborator: attains highly effective interpersonal and organization skills
• Dedicated Self-Starter: able to target, recruit, and identify specific candidates for assigned recruitment initiatives
• Communication Expert: demonstrates interpersonal, consultative and negotiating skills
• Loves living in the fast lane: comfortable in a dynamic work environment that requires team work and collaboration
• Storyteller: Exceptional written and oral communication skills; professional telephone presence
Required Professional Designation/Certification:
• Post-secondary education (an emphasis in Human Resources is preferred)
• CHRM/CHRP or equivalent designation an asset
Must to have Skills:
• 2-3 years of recruiting and staffing experience in an agency and/or large corporate multi-location enterprise
• Experience using a variety of assessment tools
• Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (experience in Taleo/Fluid or Successfactors is an asset)
Nice to have skills:
1. Google Suite experience
2. Backcheck Sterling experience