We are looking for the candidate who either should be local to Vancouver or can move there since the candidate has to work in Lab at client's Vancouver office.
Candidate should be from QA background but must have knowledge of networking concepts and different network devices.
- 8+ years of experience in Telecom testing on Wireless applications and devices for any Telecom service provider.
- Must have experience in working in Agile team.
- Excellent Communication Skillset.
- Must have good working experience on working in an Onshore-Offshore delivery Model.
- Testing and configuration knowledge of different networking devices:
- Must be good in creating various project reports.
- Experience into Wireless application provisioning, E2E functional flow.
- Good to have UNIX and SQL working knowledge.
- Should be able to handle Dynamic customer change requests.
- Hands on experience on QC & JIRA is must
- ISTQB Foundation certification is nice to have.
Understanding of below protocols:
- Understanding of OSI Model – 7 Layers
- Understanding of basic networking concepts
- Understanding of network devices – Modems / Routers / Hub / Switch / STBs
- Ability to capture and analyze network packets via Wireshark / tcpdump
- Tools – Putty or any SSH client, WINSCP
Good to have:
- TR-369 – Good to have
- Telecom Knowledge (OSS/BSS):
- Understanding of End-to-End Telecom flow including order management, provisioning and service assurance systems
- Familiar with Amdocs order management system and having fair acquaintance with Netcracker provisioning systems