This role will be a position responsible for one of our Client's Hourly Hiring Activities in line with Canada market norms for various job profiles (i.e. Driver, pre loader, local sort, package handler, etc.) and in line with the client’s recruiting process. This job involves connecting with regional Hiring Managers while ensuring all the Service Levels are met along with high levels of customer satisfaction from the client.
Liaise with Client Hiring Managers and HRBPs: Gain clarity on Hiring Demand Fulfillment priorities and receive requisitions to fill.
o Understand start date schedules and local resource support required to quickly fill positions.
o Acts as a Recruitment subject matter expert and champion of the delivery solution that aligns to the client’s automated solution
Demand Posting: Edit the job description (where required) and post the job (Requisition) externally. Understand current Client Branding Strategies and deploy them consistently across locations.
Manage the various aspects of the Recruitment Process: Processing candidates (e.g. conducting a phone interview, making verbal offers, etc.). Disposition candidates throughout the process when not automated and ensure the completion of onboarding forms and background checks). Operate within and achieve monthly demand fulfillment targets across hubs and distribution centers.
Quality & Customer Satisfaction: Ensure that the Hiring Managers complete their requisitions and required approvals to enable optimum levels of productivity, quality and capacity utilization. Ensure candidates are progressing rapidly through the automated hiring process for Hourly, PT Management and Admin roles. Brainstorm and highlight continuous improvement ideas.
• Conduct high volume outbound calls, complete hiring process end to end in Workday, send emails and texts to applicants in the onboarding process to prepare for their first day
• Educate Applicants on onboarding process.
• Extend offers to candidates.
• Conduct follow up calls, monitor text/email responses as needed to assist with follow up questions and responses
• Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
• Support mass calling events notifying candidates of openings, chasing applicants stalled in the application process, and updating client system with notes and outcome of actions completed
• Respond efficiently and accurately to candidates, explaining possible solutions
• Engage in active listening with candidates, confirming and/or clarifying information and deescalating, as needed
• Build lasting relationships with candidates that instill confidence and motivation when starting their new role
Skills & Qualifications:
o Minimum 1-3 years of recruitment experience (relevant internships considered), preferably high-volume recruiting
o French/English Bilingual
o University Level degree with HR preferred but not required
o Experience working with HR systems/tools (i.e. Workday) is considered an asset
Professional Skill Requirements:
o Proficient in Written & Spoken English & French
o Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel for reporting purposes
o Proven ability to prioritize multiple functions and manage time efficiently