Our client is in need of a Program Manager 2 for an initial 12 month contract in Vancouver, BC.
Coordinates the management of a collection of programs that align to a high-level, enterprise-wide strategic objective.
Works with constituent Program and Project Managers (who are responsible to the Sr Program Manager for the execution of their projects and its impact on the program) to:
Must to have skills:
- Interact with senior executives to establish strategic plans and objectives
- Execute program plans (quality, risk, communication, staffing, etc.) to align the program outcomes with stakeholder expectations and standards
- Monitor cost, schedule, and technical performance of component projects and operations
- Coordinate the sharing of resources among their constituent projects to the overall benefit of the program
- Ensure control of projects dealing with conflicting priorities, issues, risks, dependencies and change
- Communicate program details effectively
- Detailed and mastery knowledge of SAP and reporting on telecommunications network builds
- Strong project telecom based management methods, principles and practices;
a demonstrated ability to execute on complex projects, to ensure project timelines are met and deliverables are realized or exceeded
- Experience working in submitting claims to federal or provincial subsidy programs
or similar type processes with respect to network builds or capital projects
Nice to have skills:
- Proven track record of delivering functional / operational results (not just developing processes or systems).
- Your experience should include management of scope, schedule, costs and risks.
- Structured program management: Delivery of new capabilities in recognizable sprints or iterations which advanced a strategic roadmap of improvements, new opportunities and process fixes.
- Relationship building skills, including the ability to influence and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels