Senior Oracle SCM Cloud Profile (10+ years of Supply Chain experience)
· Team with client business and technology professionals, and/or third-party strategic alliances to provide implementation of technology solutions
· Demonstrate ability to implement software.
· Develop long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally.
· Interact and communicate effectively with finance and technology senior and middle management executives as well as end user and business subject matter experts.
· Oracle Cloud certification and relevant Oracle Cloud implementation experience in Oracle Cloud Procurement on for one or more of the following Oracle Cloud Procurement Functions/Applications: Procurement, Sourcing, Contracts, Master Data Hub
· 2 or more full lifecycle implementations in any of the above
· Experience leading Oracle Cloud business process design/configuration workshops
· 5 years or more of relevant business and industry experience related to above Oracle Cloud applications
· A bachelor’s degree and approximately 5 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 4 years of related work experience + strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise business processes with technology skills + Ability and comfort level researching client inquiries and emerging issues.