2.2 Key Duties & Responsibilities:
In support of this Project, the Consultant is responsible for the following organizational change management and
• Manage, develop, and deliver organizational change management activities such as: Stakeholder assessments,
• leadership alignment, change impact assessments, change risk assessments, survey strategies, change network(s)
• and change readiness and adoption planning.
• Manage, develop, and deliver work plans associated with the project level change and communications activities.
• Manage the change and communication plan logistics including any required communications, scheduling of
• meetings, materials preparation etc.
• Manage the engagement planning process and facilitate stakeholder engagements.
• Deliver Organizational Change Plans, aligned with the the Organizational Change Strategy and methodology.
• Support continuous learning and improvement by incorporating lessons learned.
• Provide leadership and direction to the Organizational Change and Communications Specialist(s)
• Work in partnership with other Organizational Change Managers, Organizational Change,
• Communications Specialists and all team members
• Minimum of 5 years experience helping organizations plan, implement, and communicate change. Within the Candidate’s change management history, experience in the following areas is required:
o Business Process change; and
o IT industry experience (SAP preferred)
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience developing and implementing change management deliverables.
• Experience with PROSCI Change Management methodology (or similar).
• Strong facilitation skills (one on one and in small/large groups).
The Consultant ideally should fulfill the following desirable qualifications:
• Prior OCM/communications experience in an SAP project context.
• Prior experience, in a change management role, with the Province of Nova Scotia.
• Prior experience, in a change management role, with the SAPSM.
• Prior experience in an SAP S/4HANA or SAP Cloud solution environment.