Our Client is building the TV Experience of the future!
This is what they have to say:
If you want to be part of the most exciting journey, join our team! We are going to reinvent how entertainment is brought to people, through technology, content and exciting user experience.
We shall use the most modern and advanced technologies, creating small, independent and cohesive teams with diverse skills - to reach a commonly agreed target: rebuild entertainment!
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together:
- We need you to design, build and deploy the technology needed for the new TV experience, contributing to our teams with your knowledge, enthusiasm and creativity.
- The technology we build with you shall define a reference for the TV of the future, and we shall leverage all the power of our Network to build an immersive, complete multimedia environment.
- What we plan to do does not exist in the market, and we want to be the landmark for innovation in this exciting space.
- We will partner with the most advanced technology players to redesign the TV architecture, and we shall leverage the cloud to access unlimited power.
- We plan to reach users across all devices, and to create a unique, personal entertainment experience, starting from the TV. We are already collaborating with the leaders in this area, and many others plan to join.
- We shall create a dynamic, open work environment, where creativity is superpowered by technology, in a continuous quest for innovation.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes.
- Transform requirements into stipulations and identify production and non-production application issues.
- Defining application objectives and functionality.
- Aligning application design with business goals.
- Developing and testing software.
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
- Producing detailed design documentation.
- Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure.
- Developing multimedia applications.
- Developing documentation to assist users.
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.Maintaining and leading a video product roadmap across all product lines.
- Set organization-wide experience and technical video standards.
- Partner with our product teams to integrate video into their end products. Collaborate across the organization teams involved in the video delivery chain.
- Serve as subject-matter for current and future state and trends in the digital video landscape.
- Collaboration with product and design leads to craft experiences that help our users find the video content they want, when they want it, in the format they prefer.
- Support multiple OTT platforms (tvOS, FireTV, Roku) to rapidly iterate on our end-user experience.
- Leverage existing design systems, and test variants using A/B testing tools.
- Share your knowledge of the latest in platform technologies to push the boundaries of what we can provide our users.
- Design and implement strategies to encourage our audience to more deeply engage with short-form, long-form, and live content across our platforms.
- 1+ years of experience building applications for FireTV, tvOS, and Roku, with at least 3 years of experience on a dedicated platform.
- Experience with industry standard tools such as Github, continuous integration, and automated testing.
- Interest and understanding in the full delivery cycle of video - encoding, packaging, and distribution.
- Demonstrated advanced understanding of troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, application design, solution development, human factors/usability design, and implementation of projects for major business units or the enterprise.