Our Client is building the TV Experience of the future!
This is what they have to say:
If you want to be part of the most exciting journey, join our team! We are going to reinvent how entertainment is brought to people, through technology, content and exciting user experience.
We shall use the most modern and advanced technologies, creating small, independent and cohesive teams with diverse skills - to reach a commonly agreed target: rebuild entertainment!
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together:
- We need you to design, build and deploy the technology needed for the new TV experience, contributing to our teams with your knowledge, enthusiasm and creativity.
- The technology we build with you shall define a reference for the TV of the future, and we shall leverage all the power of our Network to build an immersive, complete multimedia environment.
- What we plan to do does not exist in the market, and we want to be the landmark for innovation in this exciting space.
- We will partner with the most advanced technology players to redesign the TV architecture, and we shall leverage the cloud to access unlimited power.
- We plan to reach users across all devices, and to create a unique, personal entertainment experience, starting from the TV. We are already collaborating with the leaders in this area, and many others plan to join.
- We shall create a dynamic, open work environment, where creativity is superpowered by technology, in a continuous quest for innovation.
- Experience with MAM (Media Asset Management) is Mandate.
- As a key member of the Commerce team, you will be responsible for designing, building and running the software applications which enable innovative, data-driven, customer centric digital experiences for our customers.
- Proven experience with React and Redux (or other state management libraries)
- Proven experience with backend development (Node.js)
- Proven experience with client-side testing best practices and tooling (we use Jest).
- Utilizing REST/SOAP based APIs, XML and/or JSON
- Networking foundation/best practices DESIRABLE
- Web app stack architecture (ideally Apache/Nginx)
- Knowledge of Storage systems – large scale RAID arrays connected via SAN/NAS.
- Experience collaborating in an agile environment alongside designers, analysts, and product owners
- Experience designing and documenting APIs (we use Node.js, Express, OpenAPI Spec)
- Experience in building scalable production services and monitoring performance (we use Kibana, New Relic)
- Experience with the Docker ecosystem
- Experience with Contentful CMS
- Experience with micro-frontend architecture and frameworks, e.g. Storybook
- Experience with Inclusive development and a11y best practices.
- Experience with securing applications to common security threats (OWASP Standards)
- Experience with Web/HTTP security controls (CORS, CSP, TLS, etc ...)
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining High Availability systems
- Experience with GCP and/or AWS ecosystems.
- Familiar with accessibility (WCAG 2) best practices