You will Express ideas and facts clearly and comprehensively, tailoring communication to the intended audience while exploring various options to arrive at the best solution for the problem at hand. In the process, you will take care of the following:
• Quickly grasp new ideas and solutions and communicate effectively with colleagues (business and technical staff) and end-users.
• Ability to express ideas and facts clearly and understandably, tailoring communication to the intended audience.
• Use excellent decision-making, verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and organizational skills to propose scalable, secure and highly available solution
• Build relationships, work collaboratively, and resolve problems with people at all levels in the organization.
• Work with external vendors to optimize the changes
• Support Technical Sales
• Handle Business System Analysts\ POC\ UI\UX and help develop quick Prototype
• Be responsible for defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates and illustrating technical solutions to proposals (e.g. RFPs).
• Prepare presentation and documentation on expected benefits, use cases, current/proposed process, workflows, data flows, process re-engineering studies, functional specifications, risk integration, end-user adoption plans/ guides and organization structures.
• Interact with the users of the functional applications to understand their needs and anticipate ways in which technological solutions can enhance the business processes.
• Collaborate with Product Owners, Design teams and Solution Managers to achieve a holistic solution
• Prepare system documentation including T-shirt sizing, Requirements Matrix, PS1, PS2, Solution Design Specifications and testing guidelines following the IT System Development Life Cycle (SDLC). • Demonstrate success working with internal and external business teams to understand and gather requirements and working with project teams to meet expectations.
Who you are
• Core Competencies: Strong technical background, ability to handle high pressured environment, customer service orientation; teamwork and collaboration; adaptability; initiative; analytical thinking.
• Role-Specific Competencies: Solution Architect/ Pre-sales engineer; innovative design skills, problemsolving; workflow analysis; project management.
• Experience managing technical projects or having technical background regarding development is required
• Experience with various Project Management, Business Process Management and Software Development Lifecycle methodologies (Waterfall and Agile).
• Ability manage stakeholder
• Ability present technical material
l • Create concepts and present
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to create relationship with clients
• 5 - 8 years experience as a Pre-sales / Prototyping/ Business case /concepts preferably with hands-on knowledge in designing and providing solution to applications within the web infrastructure
• Minimum 5 years of experience with core Java and the Spring framework
• Deep experience with cloud-based PaaS (AWS preferred), Iaas, Saas, Azure, Containers.
• Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, API Gateway
• Java 8//Angular/ Spring boot/ NodeJS
• Banking and Mortgage Domain
• Create and present decks /concepts
• Quick prototyping
Nice to Have Skills
• RFP experience will be an asset, working on projects for content or search implementation will be a plus
• AWS / React / MongoDB / Kafka
• Authentication & Authorization tech (LDAP, Kerberos, AD) and protocols (OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML)
• UML / Visio / RSA
• CI/CD / DevSecOp