Issue PO's for all programs in Real estate
Fax and mail LOI's to landlords
Track lease expieries
- Independently negotiate with landlords to obtain approvals to expand client's leased premises and/or install additional equipment at client's sites.
- Actively manage and lead negotiations on the renewal of existing leases.
- Represent client in negotiations with landlords for the lease or purchase of land or buildings to facilitate client's cell site, office, switch, and headend expansion projects.
- Liaise with internal client groups as well as landlords, real estate lawyers, brokers, land use planners, construction managers, and other professionals in the negotiation of real estate agreements.
- Complete all necessary due diligence required for the acquisition of land or buildings to ensure client's interests are protected, including reviewing environmental site assessment and building inspection reports. Investigate zoning requirements of properties and assists in the preparation of permit applications, site plan applications and other required municipal approvals.
- Manage projects and provide regular updates on all active projects
- University degree in the area of land use planning, geography, real estate law, or a related field.
- 2+ years experience negotiating real estate contracts (preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent judgment and proven decision-making ability.
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry an asset.