Our client is in need of a Solutions Architect for an initial 6-month contract in Vancouver, BC.
The Consultant role will demonstrate a strong knowledge and competence across IT Architecture, business strategy, services sales, project delivery, leadership, and technical acumen. This senior position requires exceptional technical aptitude, leadership, and customer interface skills.
The position will provide pre-sales support to sales & engineering leveraging exceptional technical professionalism to deliver technology and managed service solutions. Additional responsibilities include:
• Designing, implementing and supporting technology solutions in line with the client’s technology and business strategies
• Engaging with senior level technology decision makers in discussions related to business value and solutions.
• Coordinating various objectives of multiple internal and partner organizations in an effort to drive value for customers.
• Working closely with the application architecture team to influence application architecture frameworks, development standards and technology platforms
• Participating in all key design decisions and reviewing all critical design specifications for completeness, accuracy and adherence to the technical vision and roadmap that you have created
• Reviewing test plans, and user documentation for functional and technical completeness, accuracy and architectural alignment
• Envisioning, scoping, estimating, and managing large complex architectures for platform development and deployment projects.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent and a proven track record of Services delivery excellence with 10+ years of experience in technology leadership and consulting services.
• Exceptional understanding of the requirements needed to design, manage, and maintain complex networked data systems and their peripherals with a senior to expert level of technical skills within many of the core relevant technical proficiencies
• Experience in designing, deploying and migrating key systems
• Demonstrated ability to overcome the challenges both technical and political to achieve a successful close of their projects.
• Deep understanding of business solutions and reusable components within solutions.
• Sales Acumen & Relationship Excellence.
• Must be experienced and proficient in a broad range of networking technologies.
• Must be viewed within the industry as a credible technical expert.
• Skills in project planning and execution
• Strategic analysis, thinking and leadership skills
Must to have skills:
Any security certifications.
Nice to have skills:
5G network experience.