Description of Work:
As a product owner and visionary, you will build actionable plans to see the product life cycle through listening to customers, aligning with partners in the business, conceiving the experiences and stories to delivery. You will add your voice to the team and contribute to the strategic and business plans for Customer Experience.
Working closely with experts in product management, research, design, and development, you'll inspire others to build experiences customers love. You'll maximize the potential and adoption of your products by establishing performance benchmarks and usage metrics that drive KPIs and growth. Along the way you'll find and analyze all the data that tells a story about your products and services.
Always looking for new vision and inspiration, you'll find new experience opportunities in the metrics and the market. You'll be curious and understand trends, anticipate market needs, and ensure client is always leading for our customers and Team Members.
You will collaborate with key stakeholders to deliver a fantastic customer experience overall, enlisting training support, legal, risk and compliance to build the comprehensive team of experts and opinions that will ensure our success.
Required Skills and Experience:
...an unrelenting focus on delivering value to The Customer
...experience in Agile organizations
...a track-record of product delivery
...the ability to build and maintain squad culture, especially with remote team members
...extensive experience working in JIRA
...experience in building mobile applications
...excellent stakeholder management skills
...excellent stakeholder engagement skills
...the ability to tell a really good story
...working knowledge of SAP/CRM/Fiserv/Auth0
Additional Skills "Nice to Have":
- strategic thinker with a proven ability to zoom in/out from Product Vision down to functional product requirements
- experience running an agile squad and possess hands-on experience with Agile Product Delivery using Scrum Methodology
- know way around Product Lifecycle Management, Enterprise Application Layers & APIs, User Experience and User Interface (UI/UX) best practices
- passionate about creating valuable Customer Experiences
- confidence to reach out to stakeholders and push through perceived roadblocks
- passionate, empathic and am willing to apologize and accept responsibility when I step on toes
- Jira/Confluence experience
- 3-5 years experience in product management
- Miro experience an asset
- Mobile app/ Web app product experience an asset