One of our Healthcare client is looking for a Project Manager for a 12 months contract in Ottawa/ Montreal (remote).
Must to have skills:
- Ability to interpret corporate strategies and translate them into practical project plans.
- Proven ability to manage large complex, cross functional, cross regional enterprise projects.
- Accountable for the planning and successful delivery of complex cross-functional projects with significant risk and business impact.
- Takes projects from original concept through to final implementation, championing the development of strong project plans while leading cross-functional multi-disciplined resources through the execution of the plans to deliver projects that meet or exceed customer expectations (on time, on budget and quality of scope).
- Applies advanced project management techniques and skills combined with significant experience in a large complex business environment in the implementation of the solution.Interfaces with project stakeholders and executive sponsors, applying exceptional leadership skills to remove obstacles and resolve conflicts.
- Mentoring of less experienced Project Managers. Able to lead 3rd party vendors
1. 7-10 years of IT Project Management experience
2. Known for clear, concise and effective written and verbal communication
3. Experience working in the healthcare field and/or an understanding of the physician practice and clinical processes
Nice to have skills:
1. PMP certification
2. Experience supporting mental health projects
3. Experience managing projects with geographically dispersed teams.