Our client in Quebec is in need of a Bilingual CSR Technician for an initial 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will be assisting Voice French Customers support repairs on phone systems such as CISCO and Avaya.
• Coordinate all communications with customer regarding database information, specific business requirements, product/application configuration, expectations and due dates, issues relating to installation, maintenance, or JCO/CSO activities
• Design, program, install, configure, and test core software products
• Provide end-user product training/demonstration and system administration training for internal/external customers on core hardware/software products
• Determine/recommend specific Telco requirements, order Telco, follow-up on due dates, coordinate with third-party Telco coordinators
• Provide ongoing remote and on-site technical support to customers and field personnel prior to, during, and directly following due date
• Partner with internal customers (Technicians, Service Specialists, Project Supervisors, Sales Representatives, and Product Engineers) to ensure that customer satisfaction objectives are achieved including: kick-off, database collection, design, programming, installation, technical support, training, and follow-up
• Coordinate all internal/external documentation relating to project (database information, job book, call flow diagrams, network designs, floor plans, cabling schemes, etc.)
• Participate in project management meetings (scheduling, internal kick off, customer kick off, transition, etc.)
Must to have skills:
1. French speaking is a must
2. Good Knowledge of phone systems- Avaya RED and CISCO
3. Team player and ease to communicate with customers.