Managing Director Key Accounts
emergiTEL is a pioneer recruitment and HR solution provider in the industry since 2006. We are well positioned within the industry landscape as a serious player valued by our customers with a proven track record of quality delivery on time. We have a very flexible goals/ results-oriented work environment and strong processes/ automation in place for smooth operations. We take care of our people and help them in their career growth journey. emergiTEL is the winner of numerous industry awards and recognitions including Canada’s Best Managed Company ranking by Deloitte for last 6 years.
Managing Director role, directly reporting to the CEO is an important role within the organization with growth opportunities for higher level management positions such as Vice President including company stock options. This role is for the individuals who are confident in their leadership and people management abilities to utilize their skills and experience for a win-win scenario of their own and overall company success.
Location: HQ Richmond Hill / Downtown office or Remote
Salary: Base $110K plus commission or on target bonus 25K
Managing Director Role reports directly to the CEO. He/ She is responsible for the existing portfolio of clients including MSP and Non-MSP. Managing director will be leading a team of Account Managers and Recruiters / Business Development Managers to fulfill the clients assigned by managing them end to end during the entire job order fulfillment process. The Managing Director will be coaching and mentoring the team to ensure the best practices are followed bringing productivity and growth within the organization.
- Managing Director will also be responsible to grow their portfolio with net new clients and will have the overall responsibility for the Gross Profit Targets and budget for their business unit
- He/ She will also be responsible for monthly KPI reporting for their team. MD will be responsible for hiring the Account Managers and Recruiters, executing individual development plans for each member of the team resulting in increased success ratios
- Plan, develop, and implement a targeted strategy aligned to the company growth plans by conducting an in-depth detail analysis on the account
- Oversee operations with the key accounts to mitigate any risks within a timely manner and providing solutions for any escalations.
- Provide advice, interpretation, coaching and guidance to account managers on how to approach different issues within the key accounts.
- Identify key decision-makers at all levels within the client organization
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply to our website.