As an Outside Plant Technician 1, the Contractor is expected to be able to:
Must to have skills:
- Develop and document fiber architecture, growth and capacity plans
- Central Region to ensure flexible, robust and cost-effective network.
- Assist in tendering and selection of qualified companies for detailed fiber design engineering, field construction, outside plant construction and fiber equipment installation
- Interpret Tactical Infrastructure Plans for Outside Plant Structure to produce a workable design within the design and financial restraints.
- Collaborate with permitting agencies, external corporate partners and other governing and regulatory agencies.
- Work directly with customers, internal and external, to provide communication infrastructure solutions.
- Prepare cost estimates and billing reports for internal and external customers.
- Effectively manage both favorable and unfavorable customer interactions.
- Meet planning and organizational schedules and deadlines.
- Collaborate with other internal departments to insure design, schedules, and financial concerns and constraints are managed at an optimum level.
- Expected to provide guidance to partner teams and peers and meet committed project timelines and budget.
1. Auto cad required
Nice to have skills:
2. Telecommunication knowledge