We’re looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our client. As a Senior QA Engineer, you will help improve the QA processes and pipelines and you will work within an integrated squad of Product Managers, Designers, and Developers to ensure the quality of their fast-growing platform which holds over a million health records.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Meeting with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters.
- Leading the QA team in designing QA test procedures.
- Overseeing the drafting of testing documents.
- Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process.
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
- Conducting analysis checks on product specifications.
- Reviewing Quality Assurance reports.
- Ensuring the successful deployment of products into the market.
- Responding to requests from the design team and management.
- Live our company values of humble, hungry, and care
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Product Management or relevant field.
- Previous experience as a QA Engineer.
- Managerial experience preferred.
- High-level analytical skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinker.
- Ability to project manage.
- Any programing language (C#, Java or Python preferred).
- SQL queries for test data preparation and test validation.
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience designing and setting up a CI/CD pipeline for automated tests
- Azure DevOps experience
- Cucumber experience
- Cypress experience
- Health and Lifestyle benefit spending accounts
- Results-oriented work environment
- Frequent wellness initiatives
- Currently in a work-from-home environment with offices in Toronto, Waterloo, and Dallas
- A positive, diverse, and growth-oriented team environment
Note: Successful candidates will be asked to undergo a background check.