Our client is in need of a Product Manager for an initial 6 month contract with possible extension in Vancouver.
Contribute directly to results on executive scorecards, paving the path for a radical redesign of how we the client support all of our customers with Future Friendly Home products. Starting with the Internet and TV self-serve support experience, you’ll develop strategy, chart a path, and drive project team members across the company to deliver both immediate improvements for our customers and the foundations of self-serve support to build on. You’ll leverage existing, developing, and emerging technologies including web, SMS, app, voice assistants, and augmented reality.
You are a passionate consumer advocate to empower customers to self-resolve issues. This role will include refining and executing the strategy and plan. The team includes a SCRUM agile app development team, as well as more traditional operations matrix development teams for the back-end workflow content.
Current capabilities include:
- Mobile and web
- Static digital content
- Logged-in web experience
- Exposing agent support workflows
Must to have skills:
1. Product management experience
2. 7+ Years Experience
3. Use both quantitative and qualitative research to improve the product
4. Ability to communicate with stakeholders to gain product buy-in by understanding product use cases, requirements and the business case
Nice to have skills:
1. SCRUM or agile software development background
2. Leveraging tools like service design develop best in class customer experiences
3. Experience managing mobile apps, or digital experiences