The Consultant is expected to provide IT Security expertise, advice, guidance and recommendations to the IT Security group in ITSS, review IT Security policy, procedures and guidelines, provide analysis and recommendations on technical matters, logistical support to projects, on-the-job training to ITSS employees, and technical assistance for projects involving security concepts.
The tasks for this contract will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide IT Security expertise to various ITSS employees including project teams;
- Review, assess and provide recommendations on IT Security policy, procedures and guidelines;
- Provide support for security related technologies and processes;
- Produce reports, presentations, briefing notes or technical documentation;
- Prepare and provide training sessions and briefings to technical staff, end users, and management;
- Provide on-the-job training to ITSS employees;
- Provide other consultation as required;
- Attend meetings;
- Provide analysis and recommendations on technical matters, and;
- Provide logistical support to the team and projects.
- The assigned resource shall be available for the regular and ad hoc team and project meetings, or CLIENT management and staff, as deemed necessary.
- Periodic written project status reports may be requested as deemed necessary.
- The resource may be called on to give briefings, participate in meetings, field questions or produce reports during the course of this contract.
- submit monthly timesheets.
- All documentation for work done for this contract shall be completed using CLIENT standard software tools.