Cons.stratég.sécurité-Sr / Security Strat.Cons.-Sr
Location: Montreal - Remote
Duration: 6 months renewable
Language: French English
Temp: 37.5 h/weeks
We are looking for new talent to expand our security team. The digital world, the daily changes require us to be pragmatic, agile and proactive in the way we approach opportunities, technologies and processes from a security point of view
· Ensure that risk considerations are addressed at every stage of the lifecycle of a system's development and deployment
· Assess the risk posture of one or more business units
· Produce, maintain and communicate indicators (progression, performance, risk, etc.)
· Proactively propose solutions to reduce the risk of future vulnerabilities.
· Recommend security measures in infrastructure applications and components by exercising judgment within the framework of existing policies and industry best practices.
It's time to tell us your story!
Here's how you can make an impact in our organization:
· Inspiring a positive work environment and helping team work and team support as a champion and innovator.
· Have a good understanding of security architecture and design to identify and recommend improvements in the methodologies and processes used within the business units and technical teams you support
· Be able to provide tactical and strategic direction as well as advice to help technical teams achieve acceptable safety postures
· Build trusting relationships with technology teams and be able to provide them with information on application and infrastructure security to ensure secure release cycles
· Facilitate risk assessments, assist teams in remediation of vulnerabilities and review security exceptions
· Have a detailed understanding of the technology components maintained by the teams you support as well as their safety posture
· Participate in complex projects and be able to present complex security reports, analyses and assessments to both technical and non-technical professionals
What you offer:
· Completed bachelor's degree, industry-related, and 7 years of relevant experience or completed master's degree, industry-related, and five years of relevant experience
· Professional certifications (CISSP, etc.) or willingness to obtain them in a short period of time.
· 3-5 years of information security experience
· Proven experience in infrastructure and application security,
· Experience in risk assessment with recognized tools
· A good understanding of information security areas (authentication, authorization, access control, audit, cryptography, etc.)
· Good knowledge of the processes for integrating security assessments into the business service lifecycle process (Servers, workstations, applications, network components, etc.)
· Practical and in-depth understanding of application architecture and related technologies
· Sense of the collective, relational ease, good communication and customer service oriented
· Ability to popularize risk and make presentations to different audiences (technical, trades...)
· Bilingualism (spoken/written) French and English