The Field Construction Manager will provide integral support overseeing the program management related to the Wilderness Point.
Must to have skills:
- Located on the Sunshine Coast, Wilderness Point is where client will bring together people, culture and technology together in nature.
- We are building a best in class facility for youth camp, corporate retreat and wellness center.
- Manage and support the contractor workforce in the execution of the capital build program worth $5-6M capital (annual – labour & materials) per manager.
- Enforce standards, safety & SOX compliancy, financial management and risk mitigation in meeting project commitments and ensuring business operations are efficient and effective at the operational level.
This position will be a strong consideration for contractor conversion at the end of the contract.
- 5+ Years of relevant experience in similar profile
- Experience managing and supporting the contractor workforce in the execution of the capital build program
- Strong understanding of safety & SOX compliancy, financial management and risk mitigation protocols.