One of our client is looking for an IT Project Manager for a 6+ months contract in Toronto, ON
- Ability to interpret corporate strategies and translate them into practical project plans.
- Proven ability to manage large complex, cross functional, cross regional enterprise projects.
- Accountable for the planning and successful delivery of complex cross-functional projects with significant risk and business impact.
- Takes projects from original concept through to final implementation, championing the development of strong project plans while leading cross-functional multi-disciplined resources through the execution of the plans to deliver projects that meet or exceed customer expectations (on time, on budget and quality of scope).
- Applies advanced project management techniques and skills combined with significant experience in a large complex business environment in the implementation of the solution.
- Interfaces with project stakeholders and executive sponsors, applying exceptional leadership skills to remove obstacles and resolve conflicts.Mentoring of less experienced Project Managers.
Must to have skills:
1. Project Management Experience in Telecom technical area, preferably Wireless
2. PMP Certification
3. Good communication skills in English, verbal and written
Nice to have skills:
1. Project Budget Experience
2. Agile Experience
3. MS Project Experience