Our client is currently seeking a talented and experienced developer for the role of Lead Fullstack Developer. The successful candidate will be part of a fast-paced development team responsible for delivery of Canada’s leading Sports networks digital properties.
Design, develop and implement code supporting the customer experience within Sportsnet.ca. Consume state of the art web services to create user interface interactions that delight and inspire the user. The successful candidate will help build out our reusable component architecture and help optimize our front end experience to help achieve best in class performance.
• 5+ Years experience of hand coding the following:
• 5+ years CMS Experience [WordPress/PHP/MySQL]
• Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues and how they relate to development
• 5+ years experience: Development using the SCRUM/Agile methodology
• Git version control
• Strong organizational and estimation skills
• Experience profiling and optimizing web applications
Nice to have, but not necessary:
Experience with one of Ruby, Golang or Node.JS
Experience working with package managers
Understanding of Heroku, AWS services
Knowledge of Sports
HTML (5), JAVA SCRIPT (5), PHP (5), MYSQL (5), CSS (5)