Looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst for our Digital Media Technology Team reporting to the Sr. Manager of Software Development, Direct-to-Consumer, in downtown Toronto.
This person will work closely with digital product owners, design specialists, developers and QA’s to lead solution sessions, clarify and document requirements, document the end-to-end work flows and use cases for new and exciting digital media projects.
More than a typical BA role this person will lead solutions from inception, through business and functional requirements and implementation all the way to production.
What you will be doing...
What you have...
- Produce detailed functional, design and integration specifications that satisfy user requirements and adhere to development standards.
- Assist with the implementation of new programs or systems into the production environment.
- Review application software problem reports to provide explanations or programming changes as required.
- Preparation of testing guidelines, system documentation including Requirements Matrix and Solution Design Specification documents.
- Assist with acceptance testing and the planning and coordination of system deliverables.
- Post implementation support and review.
- Lead document permanence, organization and structure.
- Communicates effectively with meaningful and articulate verbal discussions.
- Creates clear and coherent written materials.
- Synthesizes information into succinct, concise and logical summaries and reports.
- Takes ownership for high quality internal, external, ITS and business unit stakeholder communications.
- University degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3-5 years business analysis experience.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience eliciting, gathering and documenting requirements, including JAD coordination and use case identification.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated expertise in customer experience, and advanced knowledge of IT and business processes.
- 3-5 years of experience with system development tools and techniques, application planning and strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated experience with Program Management Business Process Management and Software Development Lifecycle methodologies (Waterfall and Agile).
- SFDC user/administrator skills (including using permissions, roles, profiles, queues, security setup, views, and page layouts)
- Experience with video streaming, CMS, API and other fundamental web technologies.
- Strong inter-personal and organizational skills.
- Highly effective written and oral communications.
- Customer oriented positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Hands on self-starter who is comfortable in a technical environment.
- Ability to work effectively and independently on multiple simultaneous tasks within a fast paced high tech customer service oriented environment.
- Significant experience working with external vendors.
**Position will be remote for time being. Ideal candidates will come from a Digital Media background. Selected candidate will be helping team decide on system architecture, user flow, technical diagraming, and documentation**