Looking for a Data Analyst for a 18 months contract position with one of our Teleocm client in Toronto, ON
The Data Analyst is responsible for coding, implementing, executing complex requirements to the new Business Intelligence application. This position will also require the gathering of complex reporting requirements, building SQL scripts, analysis of data, quality assurance, development and design of adhoc reports, projects, as well as providing technical support to internal and external customers.
Provide complex reports for internal and external clients.
Gather and understand the complexity of requirements from clients and code into new Business Intelligence application to generate accurate reports.
Write SQL scripts as other means of providing complex report or for the purpose of QA.
Participate in assigned projects.
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent diploma in Computer Science
• Relational Database knowledge
• Advanced Oracle SQL (will be tested)
• Experience with DB tools (preferably TOAD)
• Technical experience of Business Intelligence tools and Cube.
• A sound technical and business background.
• Experience in Healthcare is definitely an asset.
Required Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to interpret and define technical requirements.
• Strong analytical, decision making and issue resolution skills.
• Debugging, analysing and improving SQL queries (will be tested)
• Required proficiency knowledge of Microsoft Office and Browsers.
• Excellent written and oral communication.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Flexible team player.
• Basic knowledge of Multi-Benefit Claims practices and procedures.
• Ability to manage confidential information and protect privacy.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Excellent time management and organization skills.
• Customer focused.
• Results oriented.
• Focus on quality.
• Multi-tasking skills and ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Ability to adapt system changes.
Required Professional Designation/Certification:
• Degree or diploma in Computer Studies such as SQL.
• Completion of Microsoft Office (Excel, Access and Word), advance level.
Must to have skills:
2. Ability to interpret and define technical requirements
3. Debugging, analyzing and improving SQL queries
Nice to have skills:
1. Required proficiency knowledge of Microsoft Office and Browsers
2. Excellent written and oral communication.
3. Multi-tasking skills and ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Extensive experience with Oracle, SQL, and Microsoft Office tools.
• 3+ years as Data Analyst or similar position, preferably in Healthcare.
• 3+ years Oracle SQL with TOAD.
• 3+ years MS Office.
• Experience with a Business Intelligence solution is an asset.
• Google Suites.