Description of Work:
Manage the onboarding and implementation of new clients/pilot projects to our Self-Soverign identity SaaS platform. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating and performing our SaaS platform implementation projects within the decided-upon scope, budget and timeline.
- Work with the project & engineering teams to lead multiple customer engagements and drive adoption and usage of our self-sovereign identity platform.
- Manage and maintain project engagement information, including requirements, definition, scope, solutions, costs, estimates, schedules, metrics, status reporting and other artifacts such as SOW etc.
- Manage customer expectations and relationships throughout the engagement lifecycle
- Proactively anticipate and mitigate risks as they arise as it relates to changes or delivery.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5-8 years of project management experience
- Strong, logical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills especially in the areas of teamwork, stakeholder management and ability to influence; ability to facilitate dynamic meetings and discussions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment.
- Ability to understand customer scenarios and entire system solutions to deliver on customer solution projects and engagements with team members to meet customer expectations.
- Excellent understanding of software development principles, SaaS and Platforms.
- Strong technical background and ability to understand complex product functionality, design and technical issues.
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or similar project management certification is a plus
Bonus points if you have experience and familiarity with Blockchain