View all jobs
Full-Stack Web Application DeveloperOakville, ON
What You’ll Be Doing:
Experience and Skills
- Design, write, maintain, improve, and test our web and mobile applications.
- Assist our customer support team by providing explanations and resolutions to complex problems reported by our users.
- Effectively contribute suggestions and new ideas to enhance performance and usability.
- Research and develop new solutions using new technologies to enhance our existing software applications.
- Report to a Team Leader and/or Development Manager.
- Willingly take on other tasks as required.
Nice to haves:
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science/related field OR equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of software development experience in a web-based or mobile environment
- Experience with version control software and processes
- Able to configure and maintain Windows Servers & Services including IIS & MS SQL
- Ability to learn quickly
- Comfortable working at a small, dynamic company
- Can translate business goals into actionable work assignments with minimal direction
- Use best practices to document and write quality software, with a commitment to standardization and predictability.
- Effective presentation and documentation skills.
- Encourages and accepts personal feedback
- Can use judgment to solve problems where protocol might not exist
- Web & Mobile technologies such as: Xamarin, Sencha, Angular, React
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Working knowledge of HTTP, SOAP and RESTful services
- Desire to debate and explore new technologies
- Design and develop comprehensive automated unit and regression tests
- Design and develop comprehensive CI/CD solutions