Client is looking to for an intermediate System Administrator with HRIS system experience with strong hands on experience maintaining, configuring, installing and supporting windows systems. Strong experience with cloud infrastructure.
Candidate hired for this role would be responsible to support and maintain clients windows systems and provide occasional level 3 support. In addition work close with internal project team on HRIS system implementation project to go live next year and to onboard all internal employees on the new HRIS system.
· Configure, troubleshoot and maintain windows systems
· Work with Project team to deploy HRIS system. HRIS system being deployed is call PdsVista
· Experience providing level 3 support
· Experience with public or private cloud and office 365
· Run SQL queries on Data coming from internal systems.
· Experience with IIS, Load Balancing and Clustering
· Experience with Web server clustering and MDM tools like mobile Iron to manage mobile devices
· MDM tools like mobile Iron
· PdsVista – HRIS system
Professional Skill Requirements
· Strong problem-solving skills and the desire to understand how things work
· Proven ability to participate and develop professionally in a team-oriented environment
· Passion for technology and Innovation
Kitchener [Remote until lockdown is over > switching to onsite]