Summary of Job:
Key Responsibilities/Job Functions:
- Individual will be required to lead configuration design, testing, training and support of client's eProcurement system Ivalua.
- Experience with eProcurement systems is a requirement and having Ivalua certification is a huge asset.
- The implementation of the software has been completed, however there are pending enhancements that require development for workflows, forms and reporting within existing modules of Ivalua.
Experience and Education Preferred:
- Individuals within the Business Analysis job family are responsible for ensuring that business requirements are clearly identified, prioritized and satisfied by appropriate technical and or business process solutions.
- The Business Analysis role continues throughout the development lifecycle of any solution. Key responsibilities include eliciting, analyzing, documenting and validating business requirements, process flows, identifying system and process solution components, producing functional specifications for solution components or possibly for the integrated solutions. At the highest levels, they can help identify and address business opportunities with innovative business architectures.
- Business Analysis professionals define test cases, validate individual functions and the overall solution delivery, and may be directly involved in the test process. Individuals within this job family also may be responsible for identifying, analyzing, reporting and helping with the mitigation of IT risks. They may also assure that the necessary business continuity and disaster recovery plans are in place, maintained and tested for satisfactory resiliency for critical business processes, in response to a wide range of potential threats. This includes coordinating business continuity activities including planning, testing, and incident/crisis management, to assure survivability and viability of client in case of significant business / IT disruption.
- Individual in this job family are involved in setting technology and business strategies and ensuring their optimal convergence. Business Analysis professionals provide the key interface between users and developers and therefore require deep business knowledge across business areas and a technical appreciation across a range of technologies. Successful Business Analysts have excellent written and oral communication skills, project management and people management skills.
- Generates and documents internal business user and functional specification requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, task and workflow analysis in moderate to highly complex environments.
- Refines requirements using critical evaluation techniques, systems knowledge and experience.
- Communicates with project managers, application developers subject matter experts, end users, and client's senior management.
- Prepares documentation on expected benefits, use cases, current / proposed process, workflows, data flows, process re-engineering studies, functional specifics, risk integration, end-user adoption plans /guides and organization structures.
- Represents clients to identify potential solutions and help prioritize and select among options.
- Organizes assumptions and probes for refined data and provides analysis.
- Proposes system requirements to fulfill business user requirements.
- Provides testing input across functions.
- Develops and conducts small group training.
- Identifies and highlights problem areas, gaps or conflicts derived from information gathered.
- Generates and proposes options for resolution.
- Champions and drives proposed system development resolutions.
- Ensures projects align with the business and IT strategies in the supported organizations.
- Influences the development of plans and processes in supported organizations.
- Builds understanding of industry trends and practices for the clients business and for areas of domain expertise.
- Contributes to the development of standards in areas of domain expertise.
- Communicates effectively with meaningful and articulate verbal discussions.
- Creates clear and coherent written materials.
- Synthesizes information into succinct, concise and logical summaries and reports.
- Demonstrated experience with a variety of e Procurement Software Technologies
- Identifies patterns in information.
- 2 to 5 years of Business Analysis experience.
- Undergraduate degree.
EXCEL (2), SQL (2), IVALUA CONFIGURATION CERTIFICATION (1)
ORACLE FINANCIALS (1), ORACLE REPORTS (1), DATA WAREHOUSING (1), SAP MASTER DATA (1), ARIBA (1), BI - BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (1), IVALUA CONFIGURATION CERTIFICATION (1)